Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
improvebetting.com SCAMMER
07-10-2018, 11:28 AM
improvebetting.com SCAMMER
i bought insider match firstly. i won 4 times in a row. in 5 time means next match, I did not won. after that he sent me replacement match. and replacement match lost. after that again he sent me replacement matches 3 4 times in a row and didnt won. replacement matches didnt was in archive of insider and last games that he sent me was fake and not in archive. after that he did not reply anymore. he now post other matches. he is from serbia. name danilo surname jocic
other pages advertising in her page works in same way like her page so take care from scammers. do not waste your moneys to them
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2018, 09:14 PM
RE: improvebetting.com SCAMMER
didn´t you see it was a real scam with that record or they would be richer than best bookies
07-10-2018, 10:19 PM
RE: improvebetting.com SCAMMER
(07-10-2018 09:14 PM)alfred Wrote:  didn´t you see it was a real scam with that record or they would be richer than best bookies

matches that i won was greve odder 1. palermo venezia 1 honka kups over 2.5. strommen tromsdalen btts and over 2.5 after that molde stabaek btts over 2.5 lost and here start his scam.
first 4 matches was real and put in archive but after that he started to scam.