Paid Tips Free 17.7.2020
07-17-2020, 08:51 AM
Information Paid Tips Free 17.7.2020
18+ Gamble Responsibly

BUY AD SPACE

[Image: bet365-live-streaming-banner-e1548086169672.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2020, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2020 08:53 AM by admin.)
RE: Paid Tips Free 17.7.2020
insidervip.asia

SPAIN: LaLiga2
Tenerife – Lugo
Under 2
07-17-2020, 08:52 AM
fixicorners.com

Bet #1:
SWITZERLAND: Challenge League
Lausanne – Grasshoppers
First Half : Exactly 5 corners @ 5.60 / 1 unit

Bet #2:
SWITZERLAND: Challenge League
Lausanne – Grasshoppers
First Half : Exactly 4 corners @ 5.20 / 1 unit
07-17-2020, 08:56 AM
plusbet.ru
Championship of Belarus
FC Slutsk – Isloch
Isloch (0)

goaaal.ru
ENGLAND: Premier League
West Ham – Watford
Bet: Draw
Kef. 3.10

basketBoy.ru
Basketball China
Bayi Rockets vs Shanghai Sharks
Shanghai Sharks (-4)

topbetwins.com
England Premier League
West Ham – Watford
Both teams will score : YES
07-17-2020, 08:58 AM
prognoz24.ru/over-under
Italy - Serie B
Pisa vs Trapani
Total Goals Over 2.5
07-17-2020, 09:01 AM
scorpiobets.wordpress.com

GAZ METAN VS ASTRA
Date: 17th July 2020 at 20:00
BET ON: Match odds - ASTRA
Odd: 1.83

- Gaz Metan plays Friday night at 9 p.m., at home, with Astra Giurgiu, in a play-off in League I. If in the previous match with CFR Cluj, the Medieş team had big team problems, they really huge after the disappearance of two other players on Friday evening.
- It is Lukas Droppa, who is injured and there is very little chance of playing against Giurgiu, but also Nasser Chamed, who is suspended for accumulation of yellow cards. To these are added Marius Constantin, suspended, but also Sergiu Buș, who signed with the FCSB. There is also little chance of progress in the case of Roméo Roberto, tormented by an accident.
- Coach Dușan Uhrin said at a press conference that he did not have too many solutions available and would appeal to players who have played less this season and who have an opportunity to prove that they are skeptical of Gaz Metan.
"I lost the home game. As I said last time, we want to win the games on our own field, but it depends on the players, what they do on the field, and we try to prepare them 100%. Physically, we are improving slowly, but it's still not enough for me. It is important for us to make a good first eleven, because we lost two more players, lukas droppa is injured and Nasser Chamed is suspended due to yellow cards and Marius Constantin cannot play, nor can Sergiu Buș, however we need to find solutions to build a good starting team.
It is true that we do not have too many players available, but some of them have not evolved much so far, and now they have the chance to show that they can play for metan gas. It is important for me to be able to see them in a match.
We work every day in training, the players do not have much free time, because we have to work on the tactical part, on the physical part. It takes a reboot, so to speak, since during the state of emergency, the players could do nothing. It was a mistake, and now we are slowly recovering. Like I said, Lukas Droppa was injured and will be out three weeks a month, there are still a lot of missing players, but I still want to win playoff games. It's difficult, but why not, I think the team could win anyway, we have this power.
I don't know if Sergiu Buș will play for Gaz Metan, probably not against FCSB, if he has become their player. But it does not depend on me, and if I have the necessary players for the first eleven, I will not send him to the field.
I talked to the players, told them they should focus on what they should do, I think it's important to them. I know that today there are elections for the management of the club and we will see what happens next. Either way, they're professional players and they have to do their best to win games with Gaz Metan, "said Medieş coach Dușan Uhrin.
07-17-2020, 05:32 PM
bet365predictions.pro

ROMANIA: Liga 1 - Championship Group - Round 8
19:00 Gaz Metan Medias - Astra | TIP: BTS - Yes | ODD: 2.10 | Pending
BOOKIE: BET365