SCORPIO BETS - DAILY PICKS
10-14-2020, 06:38 AM
SCORPIO BETS - DAILY PICKS
scorpiobets.wordpress.com

ONCE CALDAS VS CUCUTA
Date: 14th October 2020 at 23:00
BET ON: Asian handicap- ONCE CALDAS -1.00
Odd: 1.66

- Cúcuta Deportivo does not face a good present in the local championship after losing 0-3 at home to Deportes Tolima and thus registering their third consecutive defeat in the BetPlay Dimayor League.
- Additionally, the 'motilón' team retains the problems that have been reported for some years with respect to the non-payment of the salary of its players and other debts that have prevented it from becoming official as a local at the General Santander stadium in Cúcuta and that they have faced a process that could lead to the liquidation of the institution.
- This Sunday, after the match against Tolima, Gilberto 'Alcatraz' García, one of the footballers with the longest journey and experience of the 'motilón' squad, brought to light another problem that Cúcuta Deportivo, his teammates and coach Jorge Artigas have .
And it is that in the press conference after the meeting, García assured that for the next match, against Once Caldas, the Norte de Santander team will only have 15 players available.
"The limitations we have, on Wednesday we will be with 15 available players, which is something that cannot happen in a professional club, it is something unheard of, it is something that was anticipated before the pandemic and no action was ever taken on the matter It is taking its toll on us now, "said the footballer.
- He also added that "the tournament is always going to have penalties and injuries, it happens in all campuses, but if one has an adequate and large team, it can be supplied, I don't know what will happen with what I am saying, if it costs me the exit of the club I assume it with all the height, because I have left everything, because I have given myself the maximum, away from my family and loved ones, but with love for the profession, if this is going to cost me the exit I go with the head up and proud of my teammates. "
In addition to what was revealed by García, the Colombian Association of Professional Footballers denounced that due to the lack of payment of their salaries, in some cases four months and in others three, the players and their families are about to be evicted from their homes.
- On the other hand, he stated that in the resumption of the championship the directors of Cúcuta hosted their players in a farm in Armenia, but with the aggravation of having four players per room and without biosecurity measures.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2020, 02:07 AM
RE: SCORPIO BETS - DAILY PICKS

PELOTAS VS CAETANO
Date: 15th October 2020 at 20:00
BET ON: Draw no bet- PELOTAS
Odd: 1.72
10-16-2020, 09:20 AM

CHAMBLY VS CLERMONT
Date: 16th October 2020 at 19:00
BET ON: Asian handicap- CLERMONT -0.25
Odd: 1.89
11-02-2020, 01:01 AM

ALUMINIJ VS MARIBOR
Date: 02nd November 2020 at 20:15
BET ON: Match odds- MARIBOR
Odd: 1.75

- Maribor comes to Kidricevo after defeat by Mura, which is one of the best teams in the league now. Yes, Maribor played badly but today have Camoranesi and company must win, otherwise there will be panic.
- We expect in squad Mlakar, Repas and Kronaveter which are good attacking material, on other hand Aluminij is one of the worst club in league with Celje and Gorica, have 9 points in 8 games, their lineup is not competitive with Maribor and them wait hard work.
- Maribor have very good results on h2h last 5 games 5x won, we see the difference here and expect a victory for a away team, which urgently needs a win for the top of table.
11-04-2020, 02:55 AM

AS ROMA VS CFR CLUJ
Date: 05th November 2020 at 18:55
BET ON: Asian handicap- AS ROMA -1.25
Odd: 1.80

- Dan Petrescu is already thinking only of the big match with AS Roma, on Thursday night, but he is also waiting for the interruption of the championship, in order to "take a break".
- The technician claims that he will be absent from the team for a while, in the conditions in which the championship will be interrupted for the League of Nations matches, but now he is ready to help his “gladiators” in Rome, in the Europa League groups.
- After the match with AS Roma, on Thursday, which will be Live Video Online on prosport.ro , CFR will play against the newly promoted FC Argeș, a match in which the Transylvanians threatened not to appear.
- Dan Petrescu takes a break after the match with Roma: "The 15 gladiators need me!"
Until the break he will take, Dan Petrescu has serious headaches in the perspective of the match in Rome. Several basic people will be missing: Vinicius is injured, and Chipciu and Burcă found out that they have COVID-19.
- "There are a lot of injured players with COVID-19, I think we will only have 14-15 players with AS Roma. There are also Costache, Luis Aurelio, Ben Youssef, Soares, but they are not on the UEFA list. There will be 15 gladiators, and the players need me. After the match with FC Argeș, I will take a break, I hope to recharge my batteries and not give satisfaction to my opponents " , said Dan Petrescu, before the super match on Olimpico, in the Europa League groups.
- In Group A of the Europa League, CFR Cluj is a surprising leader in the standings, with 4 points, tied with AS Roma, the team in second place. Young Boys Bern and CSKA Sofia have one point each and occupy the last two places.
11-10-2020, 03:13 AM

COLO COLO VS ANTOFAGASTA
Date: 10th November 2020 at 15:00
BET ON: Asian handicap- ANTOFAGASTA +0.00
Odd: 2.04

- Colo Colo dedicated a large part of this week to working on his physical set-up to better face the second round of the National Championship and not suffer so much from injuries, which has been the trend for much of the season .
- Gustavo Quinteros detailed about the condition of some players and also recognized that this is an aspect that must be analyzed to approve an eventual return of Jorge Valdivia to the Monumental Stadium.
- “We have not talked about him specifically, I have not received any offer for him and that is why I have not analyzed him. Valdivia was always an important player, we admire his game, I had to do it from the other side, but he is a player who has to find out how he is doing. We are looking at options in some positions, we urgently need to recover Matías Fernández ” , he mentioned, highlighting the role of 14.
- Along the same lines, he warned that he is looking forward to the recovery of the midfielder : “Matías is very similar to Valdivia in the game, both are very good in their position and I hope he will recover soon, it is necessary to have a player of that quality. The issue of Valdivia always represents in Colo Colo, but we have not discussed it with the leaders at this time ” .
- Yesterday it was learned that Pablo Mouche suffered from an old injury and will not be available to face Deportes Antofagasta. Although Quinteros assured that "the physical issue is much better," he took the opportunity to detail the condition of those who still need to get ready.
- “The physical issue is much better. The players after so many days of training are much better. Of course there are others who are not 100 because they were injured like Mouche, Blandi, Matias, Valencia has not been able to train either. But Iván is much better, Parraguez, Alarcón. All those who are available these days have worked very well and are ready to run the 90 minutes ” , he explained.
- Regarding the particular case of Nicolás Blandi , who has not been able to win a regularity, he pointed out that he hopes to have him soon, but ruled him out to face the puma cast this Tuesday.
- “It is an important reinforcement that we need, but it is something that is working, I spoke with him and he tries to recover, but we have not been able to have it. He won't be there for the next game (Antofagasta), hopefully for the next one, but it's a problem we've been dragging on since we arrived. Having important players for a few minutes has been difficult, the idea is to get them back as soon as possible. We lost players like Bolados, who was one of those who could hold out for 90 minutes and he was doing very well, ”he said.
11-15-2020, 04:55 AM

CESENA VS RAVENNA
Date: 15th November 2020 at 17:30
BET ON: Match odds- CESENA
Odd: 1.90

- Ravenna, three new cases of Covid-19 have been found. The club note
- With a note, the Ravenna FC company announces that in the continuation of the controls prescribed by the prevention protocol for the spread of Covid, the entire team group was subjected to a swab at the end of the match against Gubbio. Upon receipt of the results, 3 new cases of positivity emerged: a staff member and two players.
- The three subjects are asymptomatic and were immediately placed in fiduciary isolation, while the rest of the team group continues the quarantine at the Mattei Hotel.
- The process includes a new buffer and seriological test in the evening today. At the moment, except for the emergence of new positives, Sunday's match will take place regularly.
- The company is close to the four members of the team at this delicate moment, and wishes them a speedy recovery.
11-16-2020, 01:28 AM

PETROLUL VS BACAU
Date: 16th November 2020 at 18:30
BET ON: Asian handicap- BACAU +1.25
Odd: 1.91

- Petrolul Ploiești issued a statement, which it sent to the media, regarding the number of people infected with the Covid-19 virus within the gas club. The press release, posted today on gazetaph, comes only four days before the official match of the Second Football League championship, with the Aerostar Bacău team, a game with a history - joking a little - somewhat special. More precisely, rescheduled, initially, on November 18, at 19.00, in order to protect the playing surface on the Ilie Oana arena for the matches of the Romanian representatives, seniors and "U 21", with similar teams of Belarus and Denmark, on November 11 and November 17, respectively, the duel with Moldovans was two days ahead, as is already known. But this at the express request of the future hosts. The explanation of the request was a fair one, more precisely the succession of the matches in the championship and the Romanian Cup in a short time. I assume that also for the care of the playing field on the Ilie Oana arena, the one from the chosen arena, from Mogoșoaia - even if the atmosphere will be, on Monday, November 16, 2020, from 7.30 pm, rather one of a friendly… junior confrontation! - being well maintained and less exposed to official matches. However, because they play without fans, the usual pressure put by them no longer exists, no matter where they organized a game. But this is a far too small problem compared to the number of oil players in the next 14 days.
- Even if that statement, about which I wrote above, seeks to reassure, in the sense that the group is numerous, and thus the absences of the six footballers will not be felt at all, let's see what "say" sources close to the team coached by Viorel Moldovan ! According to the absences from the training of the day, November 12, one can easily deduce the names of those who are said to be absent for two weeks, already entering quarantine, by the way. It would be about five foreigners, four of whom are owners, Bart Meijers, Marian Fernando Huja, Joery Poelmans, Maidu Salifu, Nir Lax, and a Romanian, Vasile Buhăescu. To which will be added Captain Pol Roigé Rodríguez, suspended for the accumulation of cards. As can be easily seen, Moldovan will not have more than half of the team he has relied on lately in the next stage, led by the goal scorers who have decided a few games! Five incumbents and a fairly used reserve went into isolation, so, like the official who is always on the bench and announces the changes dictated by the technical staff, team manager Costel Ilie, the one not absent from the team. As the next Petrol game will be scheduled between November 21-22, in Timișoara, with ASU Poli, the one that now has a new coach, Dan Alexa, the five + one will also be missing from the game in the city on the banks of the Begai. But, if they will be tested negatively after 14 days, then they will be able to return to the Romanian Cup, to the confrontation from Ceahlăul Piatra Neamț, as well as to the last championship games that will be played this year.
11-22-2020, 12:53 AM

RANGERS VS ABERDEEN
Date: 22th November 2020 at 13:00
BET ON: Asian handicap- RANGERS -1.50
Odd: 1.90

- Aberdeen are without : L. Ferguson (M 12/8, top-scorer), Ross McCrorie (M 11/1), C. McLennan (A 9/0) all out from Rangers game. Earlier J. Hayes (M 11/0), M. Watkins (M 9/2), N. McGinn (M 9/0), D. McGeouch (M 7/0) were ruled out due to injuries. Ojo is Dons only fit midfielder for this game.
11-26-2020, 02:57 AM
https://scorpiobets.wordpress.com

GENT VS CRVENA ZVEZDA
Date: 26th November 2020 at 18:55
BET ON: Asian handicap- GENT -0.25
Odd: 1.92

- The day before leaving for Belgium for the match that the European spring can bring to the Red Star, the general manager Zvezdan Terzić was a guest in the morning program of TV Prva.
- Regarding the next match, he emphasized that personnel problems do not change ambitions in terms of placement in the sixteenth finals of the Europa League.
- We play without Kataj, Rodić, Kanga, Sanoga, Gobeljić and Gavrić. We have the quality, strength and energy to fight for the European spring. I do not want to make an alibi, we have 25 licensed players and we are going to Ghent to win - Zvezdan Terzić pointed out.
- Gobeljic (11/0), Rodic (11/0), Kanga (10/2), Katai (12/7), Sanogo (8/0), Gavric (12/4)
Today, 04:37 AM

CRVENA ZVEZDA VS HOFFENHEIM
Date: 03rd December 2020 at 18:55
BET ON: Asian handicap- CRVENA ZVEZDA +0.25
Odd: 1.82

- Hoffenheim is coming to Belgrade to secure first place in Group L and continue the positive series of results in the Europa League, but will try to do so without a serious number of standard first team players, who will not be in the starting lineup against Red Star at Rajko Mitic Stadium.
- Sebastian Hennes' team is burdened with the results in the domestic championship, where they tied as many as seven matches without a win, and at this moment they are only in 12th place in the Bundesliga, which is far below the expectations and ambitions of the club from Zinsheim.
- German media are announcing a serious number of changes in relation to the team that carries the biggest burden in the championship, so the best scorer Andrej Kramaric will be left out of the team, then right back Stefan Posh, standard stopper Kevin Akpoguma, left winger Ryan Session, standard midfielder Baumgartner Samaseku and Grilich. Denis Geiger should be expected from the main players from the maneuver, but practically only because he blushed against Mainz, so he will have a three-game break.
- "It will be a highlight for us because we still want to be first in the group. As far as we are concerned, it is clear that we want to make this competition our competition," said Sebastian Hennes.
- The change of the team in the Europa League will not be anything new for the young strategist, who also performed the combined team against Liberec, in the match in which Hoffenheim secured a place in the 1/16 finals of the Europa League. A draw will be enough for the Germans in Belgrade to formally secure the first position in the group and an easier draw for the knockout phase of the competition in the spring.
- Hoffenheim played in Liberec with: Bauman - Bogarde, Kasim, Northwright, Session - Rudi, Gacinovic, Baumgartner, Grilic - Bayer, Klaus, and additional changes are expected in Belgrade, since there will be no Session, Baumgartner and Grill.
- The Germans are motivated by the additional bonus of 1,000,000 euros that the first position in the group brings, so it is certain that they will not easily give up points, regardless of the quality of the team they will play. However, the Red Star will also have that motive, which showed in Zinsheim that it can cope with the standard first team players of Hoffenheim, so Dejan Stanković's team has no reason not to rush the victory against this rival tomorrow.
- Sebastian Hennes himself is under serious burden due to the team's performance, so it is clear that his match with Augsburg on Monday is far more important in terms of results, because in the event of a new failure, it could very easily happen that his status at the club .
- According to the announcements, Hoffenheim should run to the Rajko Mitic Stadium tomorrow in a 3-5-2 formation and composed of: Bauman - Adams, Vogt, Northwright - Skov, Gacinovic, Rudi, Geiger, Adamjan - Bayer, Belfodil.